Monday, September 20, 2010

Like America, only South


"It's Like America, Only South" is a line from the movie UP. The little girl spends her whole life dreaming about going there. How fortunate we are to visit multiple times. Last month we were in Buenos Aires attending the Scientific Committee for Antarctic Research (SCAR) conference. This is the Plaza de Mayo.

On guard in the pink Presidental Palace.

Architect Santiago Calatrava's famous Bridge of the Maiden. This probably inspired San Francisco's new Bay Bridge, though the original is much prettier.

The colourful buildings of La Boca. This is an excellent place to find artists. Here Francis Coppola spent 18 months making his latest film, TETRO.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Watch TV Shows Online

8:25 AM  
Anonymous [url=http://youtubevideotomp3.com/]YouTube MP3 Downloader[/url] said...

Awesome post and I really love your pictures, they are sweet and absolutely great!

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Screen Capture said...

Great article, very well written! I enjoyed reading it a lot! Thanks for sharing!

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Free mp4 player said...

Nice post, thanks so much for a good read!

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
You look fantastic!!
http://vobplayer.org/ vob file player

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's say that you look great with that guard.
I suggest you go and get yourself mkv file player.
http://freemkvplayer.net/

1:32 AM  
Anonymous YouTube to mp4 converter said...

Amazing post! Pretty enjoyable one:)

1:40 AM  
Anonymous convert mov to vob said...

Nice pictures. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I really impressed by your blog.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous mts to mov said...

Beautiful girl!!!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous mov to dvd mac said...

I have many MOV files, I don't want to delete them. But my Mac really perform slow. I think I need to burn these MOV files to DVD disks to clean up my Mac. Now I need to burn MOV files to DVD on My Mac (10.6)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mts file converter mov convert avchd mts to iPhone mov

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page