Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back for More


Thank you for your patience. I have been quite far away from the internet the last few days, but the next few days will be worth the wait.
I've been intermittently following the flight of Discovery. The shuttle is old and questionable technology, but spaceflight is always fascinating. In 1968 (about the time the shuttle was designed)Kubrick made 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY, showing astronauts doing repairs on the spaceship Discovery. Seeing video of people working outside NASA's Discovery is one dream come true.
Pictures coming in a few hours!

2 Comments:

Anonymous About Health Blog said...

I've been intermittently following the flight of Discovery.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous obatpembesarpenispermanen.com said...

Thank you for sharing in this article, I can a lot and could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page